Low initial service provisioning cost
Optimized voice service costs
Professional functionality for everyone
Smooth migration with zero downtime
High call availability and call qualityEach virtual switchboard is installed in a separate area on a shared server cluster physically located in our data centre. 100% availability and high call quality is guaranteed. Our virtual switchboards use Asterisk software.
Security and professional careWith our MANAGEMENT service, your virtual switchboard is under professional care. Our voice specialists look after configuration, regular updates and ensure all necessary ecurity policies are applied. When your switchboard is fully managed by our company, we even assume responsibility for any fraud or damage caused by unauthorized intrusion.
Standard virtual switchboard functionalities
- Connection of extensions
- Extensions numbered and named according to your needs
- CLIP - displays the caller’s number
- CLIR - does not display your number to the called person
- Connection of ongoing calls
- Call forwarding and blocking, DND function – do not disturb
- Virtual extensions with group ringing
- Ring group
- Voicemail – message forwarding to an e-mail address
- Overview of all calls – billing system
Smart additional functionalities
- Call recording
- Interactivevoice response (IVR)
- Music on hold of your choice (MOH)
- Custom voicemail
- Detailed on-line call summary allowing playback/download of recorded calls
- Call limiting for individual extensions
- Automatic call forwarding using the most convenient provider
- Connection failover
- Connection of extensions anywhere in the world
- Voice over Wireless
- Conference rooms
- Applications of your choice
We fix problems ahead of the guaranteed time.
VNET technical support
365 days a year,
24 hours a day
3 levels of technical
Team of certified
From our blog
Be right at the heart of the action!
Many of the people I’ve been talking to have told me that an electric car is too expensive. They looked very surprised when I tried to explain that unless they rarely drive it ...
In the second part, I want to follow up on the previous recommendations for job interviews. The first part looked at team leaders choosing new colleagues, and the second part focuses on applicants.
The term Server (a special type of computer) comes from the verb “to serve”– to provide services to clients. For servers to serve us well, they alsoneed access to...