Smart numbers 0800 a 0850
Low initial service establishment cost
Effective communication management
Professional image and customer-oriented
More convenience for customers
0800 Green Line
Service with free calling to 0800 from fixed and mobile networks in the Slovak Republic. The price for calling is paid by the customer with the contract for the 0800 number (calling to the called party’s account).
0850 Blue Line
Service for calling to 0850 across the whole Slovak Republic for the price of local calls (according to the VNET Tariff) or for the price of calls to a fixed network according to the relevant tariff of the telecommunications operator.
With 0800 and 0850 lines, you get the functions of a professional PBX
Automatic switchboard operatorSystem for automated navigation, reception and answering of callers according to the configured structure.
Call routing scheduleSet call routing and speech played according to specifically defined rules.
Caller authorizationYou can easily authorize callers with a PIN. Only customers who know the PIN can reach you.
Benefits of smart numbers for your business
- Unique contact number for your customers across Slovakia
- No matter where your company is located or what your phone numbers are, your customers always communicate via 0800 or 0850
- Simple and comprehensible marketing communications for phone numbers for communication customers
- Smart call management with additional services
- Low establishment costs and quick installation
- Guaranteed voice service quality – SLA
- Can be used at any helpdesk, sales centre or call centre
It doesn’t matter whether you are a big or small fish. Our attitude is still the same.
VNET technical support
365 days a year,
24 hours a day
3 levels of technical
Team of certified
From our blog
Be right at the heart of the action!
Many of the people I’ve been talking to have told me that an electric car is too expensive. They looked very surprised when I tried to explain that unless they rarely drive it ...
In the second part, I want to follow up on the previous recommendations for job interviews. The first part looked at team leaders choosing new colleagues, and the second part focuses on applicants.
The term Server (a special type of computer) comes from the verb “to serve”– to provide services to clients. For servers to serve us well, they alsoneed access to...